Online Application

If you're passionate about working with and inspiring children, have qualifications or experience in instructing arts, sports or Early Years and want to work during the school holidays, then we'd love to hear from you!

Please note that all our camps are currently non-residential so we cannot offer accommodation to our staff. Please ensure you are able to travel to your chosen camp daily before applying.

Applications from overseas: Ultimate Activity Camps welcomes applications from overseas. Please bear in mind that as mentioned above, we cannot provide accommodation for our staff. In order for us carry out the necessary checks, applicants must be able to supply us with the following:

  • Right to Work Permit or Working Visa.
  • A UK address that you are currently registered at (required for CRB check)
  • Police check from your previous/current country of residence.


Applicants will be required to attend 2 training days in the UK and will have to arrange travel. These days will not be paid for as they are part of the selection process.

Use the application form below to register your experience and interest in working for Ultimate Activity Camps. If you have any questions about working for us, you can email us at